Thursday, March 23, 2006

Welcome

Hey there! Thanks for checking out this blog. You can view my profile to get all of the important information about myself.

On this blog, I will be posting my thoughts. Theology, challenges I'm facing at a particular life juncture, controversial issues, and maybe even a little humor might find its way into my writing.

As a general clarification, any Bible verse quoted on this blog is taken from the New American Standard Bible, unless otherwise noted.

Enjoy!

GCX

1 Comments:

Blogger vandorsten said...

Cracka - welcome to the blogosphere, my brotha! "Theology is a dish best served raw" - I love it. And the pic. And the template. (Not that you could have chosen any other - all the cool Calvinist blogs were predestined for this template from the very begining.) I'll be looking forward to your future graces... er... posts.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home