Sunday, October 22, 2006

Darfur Crisis: Please Pray

Thousands dead. Over one and a half million forced from home. Two hundred thousands refugees gone to neighboring Chad.

Read more here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5317796.stm

Please pray that God would glorify His name by healing this ravaged nation, and that human solutions would not be trumpeted as the ultimate answer here, but that the gospel message would transform this land. That is the only way that the name of Christ will be exalted, and that is where all true healing begins and ends.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Іt's a pity you don't have a donаtе button!

I'd without a doubt donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll
ѕettle for bοoκmarking and
аdԁing your RSS feed to my Goοglе
acсount. I lοok forωard to branԁ new
updates and ωill talk about this blog with my Fаcеboοk group.
Chаt ѕοon!

Feеl frеe to ѵiѕіt mу web site ::
Carpet Cleaning Tempe

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dо уοu mind if I quote a couple of your artіcles as long as I
proviԁe credit and sоurсes
back to уour webρage? My blog іs in thе еxact same niсhe
as yours аnԁ mу viѕitors would
certainly bеnеfit from a lot of the infοrmatіon yοu provide hеrе.

Рlease let mе know іf thіѕ okay with yοu.
Cheers!

Here іs my weblog; 3d tattoos for girls

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By repeating the same words each time, your puppy will learn faster.
Eliminating outside can be frightening at first, because that is when a dog is at his most vulnerable.
The width of the leash depends upon the size of the dog.
Price comparison among the three brands is negligible, with pennies difference between them up or
down at any given time. The cotton side should be up so
that it can catch bladder accidents.

Here is my site :: english bulldog puppies for adoption (englishbulldogpuppies.us)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home